The Cathedral site was originally known as Bulinga Fen and formed part of the marsh around Westminster. It was reclaimed by the Benedictine monks who were the builders and owners of Westminster Abbey, and subsequently used as a market and fairground. After the reformation the land was used in turn as a maze, a pleasure garden and as a ring for bull-baiting but it remained largely waste ground.
The entrance to the Cathederal is on Victoria Street.
To get there from the Americana: take the Bakerloo Line southbound from Baker Street to Oxford Circus and then take the Victoria Line southbound to Vistoria. Exit the station to Wilton Road and you will see a clock tower set into a traffic island. to the right of the clock tower is Victoria Street and the Cathederal is about 500mtrs from there.
- From UK £ 96.00 School's out for Summer
July 27, 2014 - Sep. 06, 2014
- From UK £ 95.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 07, 2014 - Nov. 08, 2014
- From UK £ 95.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 09, 2014 - Dec. 13, 2014
- From UK £ 79.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 14, 2014 - Dec. 25, 2014
- From UK £ 95.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2014 - Jan. 03, 2015
- From UK £ 79.00 Recovery Period
Jan. 04, 2015 - Jan. 29, 2015
- From UK £ 91.00 Winter Break
Jan. 30, 2015 - Mar. 22, 2015
- From UK £ 117.00 Capital Weekend
Apr. 07, 2014 - Jan. 14, 2015