For over 30 years Alfies Antique Market has attracted serious collectors, interior designers and celebrities to its varied collection of antiques and collectables. To this day people from all over the world come to Alfies to take in its bohemian chic atmosphere and to find something genuine and unique.
The dealers at Alfies are experienced specialists, trading in a breathtaking array of collectable gems. With a wealth of knowledge in their field they are able to offer objects not found elsewhere, thus making Alfies a real treasure trove of surprises.
Alfies is in Church Street, which is short walk from the Americana; turn right when you leave the hotel and walk to the traffic-lights, turn left into Rossmore Road. This will take you over the railway lines and when you get to the T junction at Lisson Grove, turn right. Church Street is on the left about 100 meters up.
- From UK £ 106.00 The London Season
May 15, 2015 - July 25, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 School's out for Summer
July 26, 2015 - Sep. 05, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 06, 2015 - Nov. 07, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 08, 2015 - Dec. 19, 2015
- From UK £ 74.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 20, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015
- From UK £ 105.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016
- From UK £ 79.00 Recovery Period
Jan. 04, 2016 - Jan. 28, 2016
- From UK £ 117.00 Capital Weekend
Apr. 02, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016