Studies show that Breakfast is the most important Meal of the Day.
They reveal that if we skip breakfast, we are likely to become tired because our brains and bodies will run low on fuel.
To compensate for this a lot of us grab a cup of coffee at mid-morning or wolf down a sugary candy bar to wake us up and boost our energy levels.
This might work for a few minutes, but by lunch time we are hungry, crabby, and perhaps our mood might make us a little more prone to making unhealthy choices at lunch.
Eating a good breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day and at the Americana Hotel we offer a complimentary buffet breakfast to our Guests.
So there's no excuse for you to miss Breakfast.
- Monday - Sunday
07.30 am - 09.30 am
- Early Departures
Guest's intending to depart the Hotel before 07.30am should make this known to the night receptionist, who will arrange an early breakfast for you.
- From UK £ 97.00 Winter Break
Jan. 29, 2015 - Mar. 22, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Spring Break
Mar. 23, 2015 - May 14, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 The London Season
May 15, 2015 - July 25, 2015
- From UK £ 97.00 School's out for Summer
July 26, 2015 - Sep. 05, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 06, 2015 - Nov. 07, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 08, 2015 - Dec. 19, 2015
- From UK £ 74.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 20, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015
- From UK £ 105.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016