Marylebone station also known as London Marylebone opened in 1899 and is the youngest of London's mainline terminals.
The Great Central Railway also built a hotel and the same time and after a long period as the head quarters of our nationalised railway is was sold off to private investors. After a long and expensive refurbishment the tired building with the office layout was converted into the 5 star Landmark Hotel.
The services from here are provided by Chiltern Railways and is an alternative to using the Underground to Wembley Stadium; look on the back of your ticket to see if that staion is nearer to your entrance gate that Wembley Park
To get there from the Americana; turn left outside our door and walk down to the traffic lights at Dorset Square. If you look to the right you will see the canopy spanning between the Station and the Landmark Hotel. It is about 300 meters to the Station.
- From UK £ 101.00 School's out for Summer
July 26, 2015 - Sep. 05, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 06, 2015 - Nov. 07, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 08, 2015 - Dec. 19, 2015
- From UK £ 74.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 20, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015
- From UK £ 105.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016
- From UK £ 79.00 Recovery Period
Jan. 04, 2016 - Jan. 28, 2016
- From UK £ 87.00 Winter Break
Jan. 29, 2016 - Mar. 21, 2016
- From UK £ 117.00 Capital Weekend
Apr. 02, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016