Oxford Street is Europe's busiest shopping street and is home to a number of major department stores and numerous flagship stores, as well as hundreds of smaller shops. It is the biggest shopping street in central London, though not the most expensive or fashionable, and forms part of a larger shopping district along with with Regents Street and Bond Street and a number of other smaller nearby streets.
Oxford Street is currently lit up for Xmas.
To get to Oxford Street from the Americana; you can turn left outside our front door and walk down Gloucester Place to the Marble Arch end of the street. If you would like to use the underground; from Baker Street you can take the Jubilee Line to Bond Street or the Bakerloo Line to Oxford Circus. If you would prefer to use the bus, there are several route that will take you there from outside Baker Street underground station.
- From UK £ 106.00 The London Season
May 15, 2015 - July 25, 2015
- From UK £ 97.00 School's out for Summer
July 26, 2015 - Sep. 05, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 06, 2015 - Nov. 07, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 08, 2015 - Dec. 19, 2015
- From UK £ 74.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 20, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015
- From UK £ 105.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016
- From UK £ 79.00 Recovery Period
Jan. 04, 2016 - Jan. 28, 2016
- From UK £ 117.00 Capital Weekend
Apr. 02, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016