Queens Park Rangers Football Club were founded in 1882, and their traditional colours are blue and white. In the early years after the club's formation in their original home of Queens Park, games were played at many different grounds until finally the club settled into their current location at Loftus Road.
Owing to their proximity to other London clubs, QPR maintain long-standing rivalries with several other clubs in the area. The most notable of these is Chelsea with whom they contest what is known the West London Derbies.
They became the sixth London club to enter the Barclays Premier League when they gained promotion at the end of the 2013/14 season.
To get to Loftus Road from the Americana; from Baker Street take the Hammersmith & City service from platform 6 to Shepherds Bush.
You can take any train as they all go to Hammersmith - it is a few minutes walk from the Station to the ground.
- From UK £ 103.00 Spring Break
Mar. 23, 2015 - May 14, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 The London Season
May 15, 2015 - July 25, 2015
- From UK £ 97.00 School's out for Summer
July 26, 2015 - Sep. 05, 2015
- From UK £ 103.00 Autumn Leaves
Sep. 06, 2015 - Nov. 07, 2015
- From UK £ 101.00 Christmas Shopping
Nov. 08, 2015 - Dec. 19, 2015
- From UK £ 74.00 Xmas in London
Dec. 20, 2015 - Dec. 25, 2015
- From UK £ 105.00 Shop like there's no tomorrow
Dec. 26, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016
- From UK £ 117.00 Capital Weekend
Apr. 02, 2015 - Jan. 03, 2016